Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Condenser
· Clip-On Mic for iPhone and Android
· Improved Sensitivity & Signal-to-Noise
· Quality Recording to Your Smartphone
· Use with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS
· Works with Many Other Recording Apps
· Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
· Mic Clip With Cable Management Included
· Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
· Foam Pop Shield Included
· Small Pouch Included
The is a lavalier microphone for your
Apple or Android mobile device that is designed to deliver high-quality audio
recording. The smartLav+ clips on to your shirt or lapel, and the sensitive,
omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of
the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of
speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
The smartLav+ is equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that has been strain tested up to 10kg to help ensure reliable performance. It uses a grey-sleeved TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet's headphone input and it works with most audio recording apps.
The smartLav+ also features improved sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio over the original smartLav. The package comes with mic clip with cable management, a foam pop shield and a small carry pouch.
Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) & many Android devices.
· Works with any audio app that records from the headset input
· Record, EQ, edit and publish your audio with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS (not included)
· Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
· Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
· Small pouch included for storage and transport
· Combine with SC3 adaptor to use with TRS devices
· Combine with SC6 dual TRRS input adaptor to use two smartLav+ with one smartphone
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|