DicaPac WP711 9.5x14.5 cm
- Guaranteed underwater performance up to 16 ft. (5m) deep
- UV coated polycarbonate lens cover allows users to take crystal clear pictures
- Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera control
- Reliable sealing system with waterproof zipper and `Roll & Velcro` closure
- Weighs only 40 grams and lays flat for super portability. Dimensions (WxH): 14.5 x 9.5cm (5.7 x 3.74 in.)
One of the few downsides to digital photography is the delicate nature of these advanced electronics. Water, dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants can wreak havoc with expensive gadgets, and often, outdoor adventures are never preserved in photos because our cameras simply can`t handle the exposure. Custom-fitted waterproof cases are available, but they are bulky, heavy and usually cost well over a hundred dollars. So how can the casual photographer keep their camera clean and safe without spending a fortune? The answer is the DiCAPac!
The DiCAPac WP-711 is an all-weather vinyl case for ultra-compact digital cameras that lays flat for storage and is totally waterproof up to 16 feet (5 meters) deep! Constructed from thick, high-grade vinyl with a UV-coated polycarbonate lens cover, the DiCAPac is designed to keep your camera clean and moisture-free in almost any environment. The patented `Roll & Velcro` zipper closure system provides two levels of protection to keep your case completely watertight, while the clear panels and flexible material allows you to maintain complete control over all your camera`s functions. Best of all, the DiCAPac is extremely lightweight and can be tucked away in a pocket, making it by far the most convenient option for complete all-weather protection for your digital camera, not to mention the most affordable!