- The Seashell SS-1 is the worlds first universal underwater housing.
- Suitable for a large number of digital compact cameras with a centrally located lens.
- Depth rated to 40 metres.
- Standard 0.25 inch tripod socket on the base for attaching a video light or strobe.
- Available controls are power on/off and the shutter button.
- Dimensions: 140 x 98 x 76 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 380 grams.
- SS-1 underwater housing
- Neck strap
- Wrist strap
- O-ring grease
- User manual
- Quick set up guide.
- Pads, actuator shafts, mini spanner and foam pads to fit camera into the housing.