Fujifilm X-A10 Kit 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
· 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
· 180° Slide-and-Tilt LCD Monitor
· Full HD 1080p Video Recording
· Eye Detection AF and Portrait Enhancer
· XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
A large APS-C-sized 16.3MP CMOS sensor can produce high-resolution still imagery and Full HD video with notable low-light quality and sensitivity. The sensor also produces highly accurate colors and skin tones, which can be emphasized in-camera using the Portrait Enhancer mode to realize clear and pleasing skin tones.
· The rear LCD screen features a 180° slide-and-tilt design that benefits taking front-facing selfies. The sliding design of the screen allows the screen to move so it is not obstructed by the camera itself when fully extended to 180°.
· Helping to reduce camera shake when making a self-portrait, the vertical command dial, which will be positioned under your forefinger when pointing the camera at yourself, can be used to release the shutter. Additionally, Eye Detection AF will automatically be activated when the screen is positioned at a 180° angle.
· Dual command dials avail quick, intuitive access for adjusting common exposure controls, and other frequently used functions, such as white balance, self-timer, and continuous shooting settings, can be assigned to dedicated buttons for quick access.
· The included NP-W126S lithium-ion battery provides approximately 410 shots per charge.
XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Included with the camera body is the versatile XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens; a standard zoom providing a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a wide variety of situations. The all-glass, 12-elements-in-10-groups construction incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity. Additionally, this lens integrates a 3.5-stop-effective optical image stabilization system to compensate for the effects of camera shake to render sharper imagery in difficult lighting conditions. The lens also features seven rounded aperture blades to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality when using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|