Glidecam Ultra Shot
· Load Capacity: 20 lb
· Maximum Height: 63.6"
· Closed Length: 23"
· Sections: 5
· Weight: 6 lb
· T6-6061 Aluminum Monopod with Flip Locks
· Tilting Back-and-Forth Head
· 6" Offset Quick Release Plate
· Positionable Motocross Grips
· Two 1/4"-20 Screws
The from is a versatile tool for photographers and videographers alike. The all-in-one camera accessory has four different modes to help and accommodate for any shooting situation.
In Hi-Hat mode, it converts into a small tripod, which allows you to shoot at ground level, and positions at any angle with its tilting back-and-forth head. The tilting head connects to the Ultra-Shot via a 3/8"-16 screw and has two 1/4"-20 screws, therefore making it compatible with all industry-standard camcorders and DSLRs. Switch to Shoulder mode, and you can hold onto the two motocross grips with the one leg with the EVA foam pad resting on your shoulder. Quick mode transitions allow the Ultra-Shot to work well in fast-paced environments like television, news, documentary work, and many run-and-gun situations.
Fully extended in Monopod mode, the Ultra-Shot will stand at 63.6" to allow working from a higher vantage point. Swinging the grips towards the user and collapsing the Monopod a bit shorter, you now have it in a Stabilizer mode, where the large rubber hexagonal foot rests against your leg or belt to create a steadier shot.
The Ultra-Shot is made from T6-6061 aluminum, and it has a tilting head with two motocross grips. The tilting head has a 6" offset quick release plate. The grips can swivel around the pole by unlocking the knob and you can position the grips for handling the hybrid accessory in any mode. The five-section legs have flip locks and collapse down to 23". Additionally, the Ultra-Shot has a load capacity of 20 lb and large rubber feet for grip on a variety of surfaces.
· The Ultra-Shot has four different hybrid modes: Hi-Hat, Monopod, Shoulder, and Stabilizer modes
· 5-section monopod with flip locks and two motocross grips
· Tilting back-and-forth head with 6" offset plate and quick release
· Compatible with all industry-standard camcorders and DSLRs
· Maximum height of 63.6" with a collapsed length of 23", and a load capacity of 20 lb