Godox TT520 II Camera Flash
With built-in wireless signals, the Godox Thinklite TT520II flash camera supports wireless triggering functions, which is suitable for almost any DSLR camera with standard hotshoe. Such as Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
· with 433 MHZ wireless transmission, RT transmitter and 16 channels for triggering
· 1 / 300s-1/2000 s flash duration, clear and sharp images
· 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 to increase flexibility and usability.
· 8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, flashlight meeting your demands.
· some self-auto protection for power saving and against overheating.
· added with sync socket, and fast fill port for external power pack.
· Wireless trigger
· integrated reflection board, giving highlighted point on eye
· Build-in wide panel diffuser, creating soft and natural lighting
· Model: TT520II
· Guide number: 33 (m ISO 100)
· Flash modes: M, S1, S2
· Vertical angle of rotation: 0-90 degrees
· Horizontal angle of rotation: 0-270 degrees
· Power: Battery 4Xaa (Alkaline or Ni-MH used, not included)
· Lighting times: 100-150 times
· Recycle time: approx. 0.1-5 s
· Color temperature: 5600 ± 200K
· Wireless frequency: 433 MHz
· Channel: 16
· Distance can be applied: 15 m
· Flash duration: 1 / 300s-1/20000 s
· Dimensions: 190x75x55mm
· Net weight: 310g