Lihat gambar lebih detail
- Compact, Lightweight, Quick to Set Up
- Tripod, Video Head, and Soft Case
- Adjustable Pan Bar
- Quick Release Camera Plate
- 5.5 lb Payload
- 57" Max Height with Center Column Raised
- 20.5" Folded Height
- Half-Turn Twist Lock Leg Locks
- Individual Leg Positioning
- Weight Hook
- The Benro SLIM Video Tripod Kit features a quick to set up, quick to adjust, ultra-lightweight tripod that you can easily carry with you. The kit consists of the tripod, a video head, and a soft case. The tripod supports up to 5.5 lb loads and is suitable not only for mirrorless and DSLR cameras but also for smartphones (optional smartphone mount required).
- The tripod has four leg sections and reaches a max height of 57" with the center column raised. In many cases, this tripod might be the ideal solution for you, considering how easy it is to bring along and that for many applications it's fully sufficient. The folded height is 20.5", and with the legs being very slim, the tripod is very compact when folded.
- The legs are designed with anodized aluminum twist locks that only require a half-turn to lock and unlock, allowing you to set up and pack away quickly. Moreover, each leg can be positioned individually so that you can easily find balance on uneven surfaces. The legs are outfitted with fixed rubber feet.
- The video head offers smooth damping for both pan and tilt movements. It features an adjustable pan bar and an Arca-Swiss style camera plate with a D-ring 1/4"-20 mounting screw.
- The center column prevents twisting when in use and can be reversed for low-to-the-ground shots. A weight hook is located on the bottom end of the center column for attaching a sack or other weight in windy conditions. Bubble levels for finding balance are available on both the tripod and the video head.