Lihat gambar lebih detail
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- One Partial Dispersion Element
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Updating a classic for today's imaging standards, the Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a fast normal-length lens for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Distinguished by its bright f/1.2 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field. The advanced optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and one partial dispersion elements, which, together, help to suppress both spherical and chromatic aberrations for greater sharpness, clarity, and color rendering. Additionally, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and the 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- - Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- - Two aspherical elements are incorporated at the front and the rear of the eight elements, six groups construction, and helps to limit spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- - One partial dispersion element is featured in the optical design, and helps to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve higher clarity and color fidelity.
- - Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3', and a rangefinder cam enables coupled focusing with M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- - A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||47.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.30' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.5 x L: 1.9" / ø: 63.3 x L: 49.0 mm|
|Weight||12.1 oz / 344.0 g|
|Package Weight||1.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.5 x 5.5 x 4.5"|
||1 Year Service & Spareparts