Nissin Air R Receiver for Canon Flashes
· Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
· For Use with Air 1 Commander
· Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
· Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
· Triggering Range: 98'
· Eight Channels & Three Groups (A, B, C)
· Flash Sync Speed up to 1/8000 Second
· Hot Shoe & PC Sync Terminal
· Foot with 1/4"-20 Thread; Flip-Out Stand
· Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
Bring all of your Canon TTL flashes into the Air System with 2.4 GHz radio transmission by mounting them to the . Using an Air 1 Commander for the Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II system and the Air R Receiver, photographers can now set up and control numerous flashes in an off-camera setup at distances up to 98'. The receivers add wireless slave TTL functionality with support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, manual power control, and manual zoom, with the ability to select between 8 channels and organize 3 groups.
Connecting to a TTL flash is simple as the receiver has a hot shoe on the top for communication. For strobes and manual flashes, the Air R also has a PC sync terminal for basic connections. Mounting the receiver is simple as well with a cold foot on the bottom with a 1/4"-20 thread for stands. There is also a flip-out stand for placing directly on a flat surface. Additionally, it runs on 2 AAA batteries.