Rode NT2-A Multi-Pattern Dual 1 & Condenser Microphone
· Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
· On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
· Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
· Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
· Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
· Ultra low noise
· Internal capsule shock mounting
· Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
· Designed and manufactured in Australia
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|