Sigma For Canon 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens with MC-11 Mount Converter/Lens Adapter
· EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
· Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
· Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
· Super Multi-Layer Coating
· Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
· Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
· TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
· MC-11 Mount Converter for EF to Sony E
Enabling the use of this impressive telephoto prime on Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the from bundles the Canon EF-mount version of the fast portrait-length lens with the MC-11 lens adapter to permit full use of the 135mm f/1.8 lens on Sony E camera bodies.
· Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
A fast telephoto prime, the Canon EF-mount from pairs bright and sophisticated optics with intuitive handling and design. As part of the Art line of lenses, this 135mm f/1.8 is designed for high-resolution rendering, and utilizes FLD and SLD glass to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating also enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, making it an ideal lens for portraiture, the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture pairs with a rounded nine-blade diaphragm to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imaging with smooth bokeh.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The physical design utilizes Thermally Stable Composite material for durability in a wide range of environments, and a brass bayonet mount also offers rigidity and mounting precision.
· As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
· Prime telephoto lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 216mm equivalent focal length.
· Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
· Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
· A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
· Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
· The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
· The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
· The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
· This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter/Lens Adapter (Sigma EF-Mount Lenses to Sony E)
The enables the use of EF-mount lenses on Sony E-mount mirrorless camera bodies, and maintains full lens performance, including autofocus and auto-exposure, as well as in-camera correction technologies. An integrated LED can be used to display select Sigma lens compatibility with the adapted camera body, and the adapter also supports in-camera image stabilization. In order to maintain a high degree of image quality, the interior of the adapter is flocked to reduce reflections, and it also retains full EXIF data to benefit post-production and file management.
Per Sigma, this Mount Converter/Lens Adapter is compatible with a select number of Sigma's own EF-mount lenses, and may or may not be suitable for use with other manufacturers' EF-mount lenses.
|Warranty||2 Year Service & Sparepart|