EEMOV ESR-1b Arm
- non-tool spring-adjustment
- steel shafts supported by separate bearings for vibration-free shooting
- stronger springs
The ESR-1b double-arm system takes care of dampening the pulses while operating the camera. We increased the boom range to give you more freedom, kept down the weight to make it lightweight, and
designed a non-tool spring-adjustment so you don’t need to toil with all kinds of special instruments. Set up with stronger springs, it can be used for cameras weighing max. 6 kg.
- Comfortable operation
- Non-tool spring-adjustment
- Steel shafts supported by separate bearings for vibration-free shooting.
- AlSi12 Aluminium alloy
- Incorporates sophisticated engineering and precision machining to make it lightweight and strong.
- Can be ordered optionally with special connecting unit for vest of other brands.
- Boom range: 784mm
- Load range: 10 kg
- Shipping weight: 4 kg