Tokina For Canon AF 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X DX NH Lens Fisheye
· Ultra Wide-Angle 10-17mm Lens
· For Canon Digital Cameras
· Fisheye Lens Covers Entire APS-C Frame
· Compatible With Full-Frame Sensor
· Easy-to-Clean Water Repellant Coating
· Super-Low Dispersion Glass Element
· Compact and Lightweight
· Fast Focusing
This ultra wide-angle delivers the ultimate in wide-angle drama for your Canon camera. A 180° view at the 10mm setting takes in more than the human eye sees, with a typical dramatic curvature of field. At the 17mm end of the zoom, it's a very wide-angle lens.
This lens may be used with cameras using APS-C size sensors, and with cameras using full-frame sensors. A full corner-to-corner image can be achieved on a full-frame (FX) camera between approx. 14.5-17mm depending on the camera model--at 10-14mm the image doesn't cover the entire frame, and there's a semi-circular view.
This very useful lens contains one super-low dispersion glass element, helping to make the lens compact, lightweight (12.3 oz/350g) and fast focusing. The front element has a Water Repellent (WR) optical coating which makes removing water spots and fingerprints much easier. The lens differs from the AT-X 107 DX in that the built-in hood has been removed allowing for a wider image area and more coverage on full-frame sensor (FX) cameras.
· Lens mount for use with Canon digital cameras
· Fisheye lens covers entire APS-C frame for dramatic effect
· Water Repellant (WR) coating makes water spots and fingerprints much easier to remove
· Compact, lightweight lens using a super-low dispersion glass element
· Fast focusing
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|