Lihat gambar lebih detail
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Anomalous Partial Dispersion Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Balancing a compact size with a comfortable focal length, the black Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH. Lens from Leica is a standard wide-angle prime well-suited for everyday walk-around use. Its optical design features one aspherical element to control distortion for improved sharpness, and high refractive index glass with anomalous partial dispersion is also used to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations. Its manual focus design allows working with subjects as close as 2.6' away and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality for shallow depth of field shooting.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness.
- High refractive index glass with anomalous partial dispersion is used to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color accuracy and clarity.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:20.4.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.6' / 80 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:20.4|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.0 x L: 1.3" / ø: 52.0 x L: 33.9 mm|
|Weight||6.9 oz / 197 g|
||2 Year Service & Spareparts