Lihat gambar lebih detail
- - 16.4MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- - Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- - 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- - Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- - Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- - 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- - Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- - Geotagging Support and Electronic Level
- - 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- - Double Exposure and Interval Shooting
- Tough and Rugged Design
- The XP130 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enables its use in harsh conditions:
- - Waterproof to 65.6' / 20m
- - Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8m
- - Freeze-proof to 14°F / -10°C
- - Dustproof
- 16.4MP CMOS Sensor
- Featuring a 16.4MP CMOS sensor, the XP130 can produce high-resolution still images and Full HD 1080p videos at 60 fps, and the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains a smooth image quality with low noise when working in low-light conditions.
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- The built-in Fujinon zoom lens covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a broad array of shooting conditions. This 5x optical zoom can be effectively doubled, to 10x, using Intelligent Digital Zoom, and optical image stabilization balances this reach by Minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Other Camera Features
- - The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- - The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- - A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- - Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- - An Electronic Level can be used to check and ensure the horizons in your images remain perfectly level.
- - Unique Cinemagraph mode produces still imagery with select moving elements.
- - Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- - Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
|Maximum Resolution||4608 x 3456|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Focal Length||5 to 25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28 to 140mm)|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Mono)|
|Memory Card Slot||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Internal Memory||96 MB|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
|Waterproof||65.6' / 20 m|
|Shockproof||5.8' / 1.8 m|
|Battery||1 x NP-45S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.7 VDC, 740 mAh|
||3 Months Service & Spareparts