BOYA BY-WM4 PRO RXU Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver for USB Type-C Devices (2.4 GHz)
- For BY-WM4 PRO Wireless Mic Systems
- For Video, Vlogging, YouTube, Instagram
- USB Type-C for Android & Mobile Devices
- Works with Smartphones & Computers
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Lightweight, Ultracompact Housing
- Supports Two TX4 PRO Transmitters
- Adjustable Gain, Headphone Monitoring
- No Battery or Charging Required
- 8 Systems at Once Max, Up to 200' Range
BOYA BY-WM4 PRO RXU Overview
The Boya BY-WM4 PRO RXU is a dual-channel receiver component and part of the BY-WM4 PRO digital wireless system, and available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have as a backup receiver on hand. It features a USB Type-C connector for plug-and-play compatibility with Android phones as well as other mobile devices and computers.
The BY-WM4 PRO is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, and cost-effective solution. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The ultracompact, dual-channel BY-WM4 PRO RXU will work with two TX4 PRO transmitters (available separately) at once and offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and a mono/stereo switch. It mounts to the USB Type-C connection on your compatible mobile device, which also provides it with power. The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. You can expand the system by adding an additional receiver and transmitters and run up to four mic channels at the same location.
Ultracompact, Dual-Channel Receiver
- The lightweight, ultracompact receiver plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your Android phone or compatible device.
- The receiver's input gain can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- This two-channel receiver can simultaneously handle two TX4 PRO wireless transmitters (available separately), allowing you to shoot two people in the same scene, with individual mics, and record them both to your mobile device or computer.
- Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same location, but each system should be separated by at least 16.5' to avoid interference.
BOYA BY-WM4 PRO RXU Specs
Wireless Transmission Digital 2.4 GHz Diversity Non-Diversity RF Frequency Band 2405 to 2478 MHz RF Channel Scanning Auto-Scan Max Operating Range 196.9' / 60 m (Line of Sight) Max Systems per Setup 8 Modulation GFSK Form Factor Plug-In / USB Stick Mounting Options Plug-In Number of Audio Channels 2 Audio I/O 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Balanced Headphone Output Frequency Response 35 Hz to 14 kHz Word Clock I/O None USB/Lightning Connectivity USB Type-C (Audio, Bus Power) Power Requirements Bus Power (USB) Display & Indicators LED (Power, Sync) Dimensions 3.2 x 1.2 x 0.5" / 82 x 30.7 x 12 mm Weight 0.3 oz / 9.5 g Package Weight 0.26 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 4.7 x 3.4 x 2"