Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM (Promo Cashback Rp 100.000 s/d 30 April 2021)
· EF-Mount/Full-Frame Format
· Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
· One Ultra Low Dispersion Element
· NANO USM Autofocus System
· Optical Image Stabilizer
· Lens Information Display
· Full-Time Manual Focus
· Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
· Telephoto zoom designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 112-480mm equivalent focal length range.
· One UD element is featured in the optical design to noticeably reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and improved color fidelity.
· Lens Information Display on the top of the lens barrel clearly highlights focusing distance, focal length, and Image Stabilizer amount.
· NANO USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
· An Image Stabilizer compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting when working in difficult lighting conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
· A circular nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.