Carl Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM
The Carl Zeiss range of T* ZM-mount lenses offers high standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images. And virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes, especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
The Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM offers a popular wide-angle view, and has a minimum focusing distance of 1.8' (0.5 m). Allows the creative photographer to shoot wider vistas, inspiring landscapes, cityscapes and architecture.
· 1/3 stop interval click stops allows for exact exposure
· Precise 10 bladed aperture creates pleasing unfocused highlights
· Wear resistant filter mount for long-term reliability in tough conditions
· Filter Size : 46mm
· f/Stop Range : 2.8-22
· Minimum Focus Distance : 1.8' (0.5 m)
· Magnification : 1:18
· Angle of View : 82 degrees
· Groups/Elements : 7/9
· Length : Not specified
· Maximum Diameter : Not specified
· Weight : 9.2 oz (260 g)
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|