Carl Zeiss 50mm f/2.0 ZF.2 Milvus Makro-Planar T*
· F Mount Lens/FX Format
· Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
· Planar Optical Design
· Floating Elements System
· Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
· Manual Focus Design, Macro Markings
· Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
· Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
· Weather-Sealed Construction
Pairing a normal-length perspective with an impressive 1:2
maximum magnification ratio, the Nikon F mount from features
a floating elements design to ensure consistent image quality when working with
both close and distant subjects. Based on the classic symmetrical Planar
optical design, this lens is capable of achieving well-corrected imagery with
controlled aberrations and distortions. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective
coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and flaring for
improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting
Designed for macro applications, this lens' 1:2 maximum magnification ratio is benefitted by a 9.4" minimum focusing distance along with printed magnification scales on the barrel. Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
· This 50mm f/2 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length
· Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
· Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
· Planar optical design helps to reduce chromatic aberrations, distortions, and color fringing.
· Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
· A maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 9.4" and dedicated macro markings on the lens barrel for close-up shooting.
· Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
· The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
· Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
· All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|