Lihat gambar lebih detail
- - 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- - Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- - Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- - 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- - ISO 100-50000, up to 5-fps Shooting
- - Stills-Only Operation
- - Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- - Olive Green Baked Enamel Finish
- - Safari Edition Leather Strap/Card Holder
- - Limited Edition of 1500 Units
- Leica M10-P Edition 'Safari'
- Reminiscent of the classic Leica M1 Olive from 1960, this Edition 'Safari' of the M10-P features an olive green baked enamel finish along with a silver shutter speed dial, on/off switch, shutter release button, and hot shoe. The top plate's engraving also recalls the first Safari camera and features a simple Leica logo on one line and WETZLAR GERMANY on the second line. Included with the camera body is an Edition 'Safari' brandy-colored leather carrying strap and leather SD/credit card holder. The camera is part of a limited edition of only 1500 units worldwide.
- 24MP CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
- A redeveloped full-frame 24MP CMOS sensor pairs with the Maestro II image processor to deliver a wide dynamic range with notable color rendering, as well as enhanced sensitivity from ISO 100-50000 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The image processor also incorporates a 2GB buffer to afford fast continuous shooting at 5 fps for up to 40 consecutive frames in a burst.
- Optical Viewfinder and Rangefinder
- The optical viewfinder is a large, bright-line 0.73x-magnification rangefinder with automatic parallax compensation and bright-line frame lines, which are set to match the image sensor size at a focusing distance of 6.6'. On the front of the camera, a viewfinder frame selector can also be used to manually change the apparent image field to help visualize the scene with varying focal lengths; options are available in 35mm/135mm, 28mm/90mm, and 50mm/75mm focal length pairs.
The rangefinder mechanism displays split or superimposed bright field images within the center of the viewfinder to benefit accurate manual focusing control. The effective rangefinder metering basis is 50.6mm (mechanical metering basis 69.31 mm x viewfinder magnification of 0.73x).
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- - Slim body profile is reminiscent of Leica's film cameras for easier handling and manipulation.
- - Integrated ISO dial is featured on the top plate to permit simple and direct adjustment of sensitivity values, even when the camera is turned off.
- - The rear of the camera features just three buttons—live view, playback, and menu—for more simplified and intuitive navigation of the camera's control-set.
- - A programmable Favorites menu can be used, which allows you to define your most oft-used settings and select them for easy, one-touch access.
- - 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive means for image playback as well as live view shooting.
- - Rear LCD monitor has a Corning Gorilla Glass cover to protect it against scratching and impacts.
- - Built-in level gauge aids in achieving perfectly level horizons.
- - Top and bottom plates are machined from solid blocks of brass and the chassis is built from magnesium alloy for a truly durable, hard-wearing physical construction.
- - Redesigned shutter for notably quiet operation.
- - Rubber seals are used to prevent the entrance of light rain and dust to enable working in inclement conditions.
- - Built-in Wi-Fi permits sharing imagery directly to a linked smartphone and also enables remote control over the M10-P to adjust select shooting parameters or to release the shutter via the Leica M app.
- Other Camera Features
- - When working in live view, focus peaking is available to highlight edges of contrast for easier, more precise manual focus adjustment.
- - Designed to accept all M-mount lenses, Leica R-mount lenses are also compatible through the use of an optional R to M adapter.
- - Compatible with the optional Visoflex accessory electronic viewfinder for manually focusing adapted lenses.
- - Images can be recorded in either the DNG or JPEG file format.
- - A top hot shoe permits working with an external flash and the top sync speed is 1/180 sec.
- - Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Max Resolution||5976 x 3992|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 24 x 36 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: DNG, JPEG|
|Memory Card Type||SD|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.73x|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen LCD (1,036,800)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 50000|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Connectivity||Leica EVF Socket|
|Battery||1 x BP-SCL5 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4 VDC, 1300 mAh|