Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC For Nikon
· F-Mount Lens/DX Format
· 27-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
· Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
· Three LD and Three Aspherical Elements
· HLD Autofocus Motor
· VC Image Stabilization
· Moisture-Resistant Construction
· Electromagnetic Diaphragm
· Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
· Compatible with TAP-in Console
Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super-telephoto range, the Nikon F-mount 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD from Tamron is a true all-in-one lens to suit photographing the widest of vistas to the details of wildlife. Designed for DX-format DSLRs, this 27-600mm equivalent lens uses a three-step extension design to maintain a compact and lightweight form factor despite its expansive reach. In regard to the optics, a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements help to correct various aberrations and distortion for consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
Benefitting the reach and optical layout, this lens also features an HLD autofocus motor that delivers quick and responsive focusing performance that is also quiet to benefit video recording needs. Vibration Compensation is also featured, which corrects for up to 2.5 stops of camera shake to help deliver sharper imagery when shooting handheld. Additionally, supporting this 18-400mm's all-in-one designation, a moisture-resistant construction ensures its use in trying environmental conditions.
· All-in-one zoom is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format DSLRs, and provides a 27-600mm equivalent focal length range.
· Two molded glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
· Three low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberration and color fringing to realize improved clarity and color accuracy.
· HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) motor delivers fast, precise, and responsive focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. The motor's design and circular arc shape also contributes to the lens's compact overall form factor.
· Vibration Compensation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 2.5 stops for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
· An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
· Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
· Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens's use during inclement weather conditions.
· Both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip and, additionally, a Zoom Lock mechanism prevents the zoom from accidentally extending when not in use.
· Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Warranty||1 Year Halodata Indonesia (+2 Years Registrasi Online)|