Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 kit 12-32mm
- Benefitting recording while walking, riding, or even just working in low-light conditions, 5-axis Hybrid I.S. is an optimized image stabilization system that works in conjunction with lens-based OIS to reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother video footage and sharper stills.
- The rear 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD features a static touchscreen design for intuitive and responsive use and it has a free-angle design that benefits working from high, low, and front-facing (selfie) angles.
- Updated UI for vlogging includes a REC Frame Indicator, which presents a red border around the image frame, so you can easily confirm recording or not. Also, a Frame Marker overlay can be used to highlight the specific region of the frame that will show depending on the selected aspect ratio, which is perfect for direct output to social media platforms.
- Vertical video recording support is especially useful for video content intended to be viewed on a smartphone.
- Dedicated Video Selfie Mode can be set to automatically begin when the screen is rotated forward and will automatically highlight the main subject by optimizing depth of field, using face detection AF and AE settings, and automatically configuring the sound pickup range area depending on where the subject is.
- OZO Audio, by Nokia, has been integrated to enable spatial audio recording via three built-in microphones for improved richness and accuracy depending on where the desired sound is coming from. These three internal mics, which can be configured manually or automatically, also enable a unique Tracking setting, which works in conjunction with the detected angle of view of the lens and face recognition functions, for clearer audio during interviews, selfie videos, or in other speaking situations. For manual control, you can select Surround for recording within a wide range in all directions; Front, for recording subjects in front of the camera; and Back, for recording yourself or another subject behind the camera.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
Depth-From-Defocus AF System
Other Camera Features
- Selfie Functions: Soft Skin Mode, Filter Effects, Background Control, Slimming Mode, Hands-Free Face Shutter Mode, and Self Timer.
- In-camera image editing is possible, and enables you to split video clips, resize and crop images, develop raw image files, and even retouch and remove objects from photos.
Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Pixels||Actual: 21.77 Megapixel|
Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||5184 x 3888|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||17.3 x 13 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)|
|Recording Modes||MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit|
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 8-Bit|
Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
External Microphone Input
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M)|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||3,680,000 Dot|
|Monitor Resolution||1,840,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Connectivity||USB Micro-B (USB 2.0), HDMI D (Micro)|
|Battery||1 x DMW-BLG10PP Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.55 x 3.25 x 2.13" / 115.6 x 82.5 x 54.2 mm (Excluding Protrusions)|
|Weight||12.42 oz / 352 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Package Weight||1.665 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 6.1 x 4.5"|
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|