Panasonic Lumix DC-G95 Body Only (Free Battery DMW-BCL12E)
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
5-Axis Image Stabilization and Dual I.S. 2
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A large OLED Live View Finder has a high 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification for eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.24m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- Constructed from magnesium alloy with a die-cast frame, the G95 features a durable design that also incorporates extensive sealing at joints, dials, and buttons to render it both splash- and dust-proof.
- DMW-BLC12 lithium-ion battery offers approximately 290 shots per charge or approximately 1000 shots per charge when working in the Power Save LVF mode. Additionally, the battery can be charged in-camera via USB or via AC power.
- Built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets. Bluetooth LE also enables a constant connection to your mobile device, allowing for functions such as geolocation and automatic image transfer.
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
49-Area Depth-From-Defocus AF System
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation. MF Assist can also be used to increase magnification by up to 20x for more critical focusing on specific subjects.
Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
Other Camera Features
- - A mechanical focal plane shutter enables a fast maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec, as well as a top flash sync speed of 1/200 sec. An electronic shutter function also avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- - Live view composite recording is a unique long exposure mode that releases the shutter at designated intervals of exposure time and synthesizes portions of the image with high brightness to produce a single well-exposed image. This mode is well-suited for high contrast scenes and live view can be used to preview how the target subject exposure is affected over the course of multiple composited exposures.
- - Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, Cinelike V, and V-Log L.
- - Filter modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
Pixels Actual: 21.77 Megapixel
Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Focus Mode Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Contrast Detection: 49 Viewfinder Resolution 2,360,000 Dot Viewfinder Eye Point 20 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.74x Diopter Adjustment -4 to +4 Metering Method Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot White Balance Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4 Continuous Shooting Up to 9 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 30 Exposures (Raw)
Up to 6 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 30 Exposures (Raw)
Up to 2 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 30 Exposures (Raw)
Up to 9 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 600 Exposures (JPEG)
Up to 6 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 600 Exposures (JPEG)
Up to 2 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 600 Exposures (JPEG)
Up to 30 fps at 8.3 MP (JPEG)
Flash Modes Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction External Flash Connection Hot Shoe Battery 1 x DMW-BLC12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1200 mAh (Approx. 290 Shots) Operating Temperature 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C Operating Humidity 10 to 80% Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.1 x 3.7 x 3.0" / 130.4 x 93.5 x 77.4 mm Weight 1.06 lb / 484 g Angle of View 84.05° to 20.44° Minimum Focus Distance 7.87" / 20 cm Maximum Magnification 0.27x Optical Design 11 Elements in 9 Groups Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded Image Stabilization Yes Dimensions (ø x L) 2.60 x 2.80" / 66 x 71 mm Package Weight 2.91 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.6 x 6.9 x 5.6"