Carl Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZE Lens
· EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
· Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
· 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
· 1 Aspherical Element
· Distagon Optical Design
· Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
· Manual Focus Design
· Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
· Weather-Sealed Construction
The Canon EF mount from pairs
the normal-perspective focal length with a complex Distagon optical design in
order to achieve notable image quality, even when working with the fast maximum
aperture. The lens construction incorporates four anomalous partial dispersion
elements and one aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations and
distortions for notable clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. A
floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance when
working with both near and distance subjects. An enhanced Zeiss T*
anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting
and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in
difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
· This 50mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 80mm equivalent focal length
· Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables extensive control over depth of field.
· Complex Distagon optical design features four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements and one aspherical element to benefit performance when working with wider apertures. This design also significantly reduces chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
· Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
· Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
· Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
· Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
· All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|