For Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus/ Panasonic, Pentax & Sony
- - Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- - Guide Number: 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- - Zoom Range: 24-105mm (12mm with Panel)
- - LED Video Light with 6 Output Levels
- - Tilts from -9 to 90°
- - Rotates Left & Right 180°
- - Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- - OLED Display & Micro-USB Port
- - Recycle Time: 0.1-3.2 Seconds
- - Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
Metz M400 Overview
Powerful and compact, the mecablitz M400 Flash from Metz is designed to pair perfectly with smaller mirrorless cameras. This model offers full ADI / P-TTL support for Sony for offering numerous automatic features. Optimized for maximum light output, the M400 features a guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and the 105mm zoom setting. It also offers a zoom range of 24-105mm with a built-in diffusion panel that expands coverage to 12mm lenses. Additionally, for hybrid shooters, the M400 has an LED video light with six output levels that is useful for video.
The flash offers a full range of motion for bounce lighting techniques, including tilt from -9 to 90° and rotation totaling a full 360°. For remote firing, the M400 offers wireless TTL slave functionality with support for Sony's ADI / P-TTL metering. It also is equipped with an OLED display that offers a crisp view of settings. Users will be able to work quickly with the M400 thanks to recycle times between 0.1 and 3.2 seconds. And, it offers slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync options. This model comes equipped with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not directly compatible with cameras featuring the older Auto-lock Accessory Terminal.