Samyang For Canon 14mm T3.1 VDSLR II
· Ultra-Wide-Angle 14mm Lens
· UMC Lens Coating to Reduce Flare
· Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
· De-Clicked Aperture Ring
· Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
· Manual Focus and Aperture
· Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
Overcoming the challenges in assembling a set of lenses over time, the covers full-frame sensors and features a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens. It features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share a common position with other Samyang VDSLRII Cine lenses. This 14mm lens produces a 115.7°, ultra-wide angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, and the minimum focus distance is 11" from the lens.
Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
· 14mm lens with approximately 115.7° angle-of-view on full-frame cameras.
· Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are matched to a color standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
· Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Samyang VDSLRII Cine series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
· De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
· A minimum focusing distance of 11" allows you to get up close to your subject.
· A built-in petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|