Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera With XLR Handle Unit (Promo Cashback Rp. 4.500.000)
>> 26.1MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
>> UHD 4K up to 120p
>> Compact Form Designed for Cage-Free Use
>> 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
>> S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 14+ Stops DR
>> Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF
>> Standard ISO 100-32000 | Dual Base ISO
>> Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots
>> User LUTs & Timecode Sync Support
>> Detachable XLR Handle Unit with 2 Inputs
- High-sensitivity recording at up to ISO 32000 and Dual Base ISO (800/2500).
- When using S-Log3, the FX30 can capture 14+ stops of dynamic range.
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats.
- Full pixel readout from the 6K sensor creates high-quality UHD 4K video at up to 60 fps.
- High-speed shooting is possible in 4K at up to 120 fps with a 1.6x crop and in Full HD up to 240 fps.
- The HDMI output supports 16-bit raw video to select, separately available recorders.
- S-Cinetone uses the same color science as Sony's advanced cinema cameras, including the VENICE line, with natural midtones, soft colors, and smooth highlight roll-off.
- Picture Profiles, such as S-Log3 and HLG, will capture images with expanded dynamic range and flexibility for editors.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- Up to 16 user-created LUTs and three presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting. These can be applied to the camera's monitor or EVF as well as the HDMI output.
- Flexible ISO uses standard ISO settings for simple operation and the greatest flexibility.
- Breathing compensation works with select lenses in 4K up to 60p in camera or up to 120p using Catalyst software after recording.
- Timecode sync input with optional VMC-BNCM1 Timecode Adapter Cable
- Tally lights for an easy indication that the camera is recording.
Metadata recorded includes:
- Embedded LUT and Exposure Index (EI) data.
- Gyro and lens stabilization metadata to further reduce camera shake.
- Breathing compensation can be manually controlled and adjusted.
- Camera rotation metadata will ensure the footage is displayed as intended.
- Shot marks can be added to clips during or after recording for reference
The body features multiple threaded mounting points that are ideal for accessories and a Multi Interface Shoe that supports advanced accessories. Additionally, an integrated fan ensures reliable performance during extended takes.
- Lightweight body weighs just 1.2 lb.
- Dedicated zoom rocker.
- Fully customizable button layout.
- Five 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points for accessories.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports advanced accessories.
- Active cooling fan permits uninterrupted shooting during extended takes.
- Sporting a matching design to the FX3, the FX30 can use many of the same accessories, such as cages, without any modifications required.
- Full-size HDMI output features clean output up to 4K 60p as well as 16-bit raw video.
- Audio is supported on the body with a 3.5mm headphone output and a 3.5mm microphone input.
- USB-C connection can be used for high-speed data transfer or for powering the camera.
- Multi-Terminal (Micro-USB) supports various accessories, such as remotes, for expanded functionality.
- Timecode sync is available through the use of the separately available VMC-BNCM1 Timecode Adapter Cable.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports advanced accessories, including the included XLR Handle Unit.
- Ergonomic handheld operation of the camera.
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs and one 3.5mm stereo input.
- Up to four channels of audio can be recorded.
- Three 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads.
- Physical dials and switches for adjusting gain and other audio settings.
- Clamping microphone mount is ideal for optional camera-mounted shotgun mics.
- The main menu provides a quick view of all your most important video settings, including Picture Profile, recording format, white balance, aperture, ISO, and more.
- The shooting screen relocates the information on settings and status icons to the edges of the screen so that the image remains clear.