Sony a9 III Mirrorless Camera Body only
Sony A9 III Overview
Sony A9 III Overview: A Powerhouse for Action and Speed
The Sony A9 III is a full-frame, mirrorless camera aimed at professional sports and wildlife photographers who demand supreme speed, blackout-free shooting, and exceptional autofocus. It boasts an impressive array of features, making it one of the most powerful and versatile cameras on the market. Here's a quick overview of its key highlights:
Sensor and Speed:
- 24MP full-frame stacked CMOS sensor with Exmor R technology for high-speed readout and minimal rolling shutter.
- Continuous shooting at up to 20fps with blackout-free viewfinder and full AF/AE tracking.
- 1/80000 sec maximum shutter speed, ideal for freezing fast action.
- Advanced 693-point phase-detect autofocus system with 425 contrast-detect points for precise and subject tracking, even in low light.
- Real-time eye AF for humans and animals ensures critical sharpness on portraits and wildlife.
- 4K video recording at up to 120fps with full-pixel readout and no crop.
- S&Q mode allows for super slow-motion capture up to 10x at 1080p.
- 10-bit internal recording and HLG/S-Log3 profiles for professional color grading.
- 10fps live view with minimal lag for a more natural shooting experience.
- 1.44 million-dot OLED viewfinder with 120fps refresh rate for smooth, uninterrupted viewing.
- 3.0-inch tilting touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and image review.
- Weather-sealed magnesium alloy body for durability in challenging conditions.
- Dual SD card slots for increased storage capacity and redundancy.