Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD For Nikon
Tamron Co., Ltd. (President & CEO: Morio Ono / Headquarters: Saitama City), a leading manufacturer of optical equipment, announced the introduction of the SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD (Model A007), the world’s first*1 full-size high-speed standard zoom lens equipped with VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)*2 , with resolution at the top of its class. The lens will be available for Canon, Nikon and Sony mounts. A release date has not been announced.
- World’s first full-size, high-speed standard zoom with built-in VC (Vibration Compensation)*3. Even when shooting in low-light conditions with a slow shutter speed to render sharpness, Tamron’s acclaimed VC allows for stable handheld camera work, to more fully enjoy the benefits of this high-speed zoom lens.
- Uses specialized high-grade glass in the three LD elements, three Glass Molded Aspherical Lenses, one Hybrid Aspherical Lens and two XR (Extra Refractive Index) glasses, delivering top-of-the-class quality images suited to this high-grade lens. Using a rounded diaphragm4, the lens achieves gorgeous blur effects.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual mechanism.
- This high-speed standard zoom lens has a wide-end focal length of 24mm that expands the photographic area.
- The lens adopts the new technology including the latest optical design, VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), all in a lighter and more compact package.
- 6. Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent water from penetrating the lens.
(1) For high-speed standard zoom lens compatible with full frame size SLR cameras. Current as of April 5, 2012. (Source: Tamron).
(2) USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) is Tamron’s proprietary ultrasonic motor drive.
(3) The Sony mount does not include VC, because the body of Sony digital SLR cameras includes image stabilization functionality. The product name for Sony cameras is “SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di USD” without the VC designation.
(4) This rounded diaphragm retains a nearly circular shape even when taken two stops down from its fully open state.
Because the 24-70 mm F/2.8 Di VC USD is a high-speed zoom lens with maximum aperture of F/2.8, its VC system must drive a lens that is larger and heavier than other zooms. Therefore, the shape, size and layout of the drive coils are all designed to obtain sufficient thrust. The result is a full-size, high-speed zoom that provides the same high level of compensation effect.
|Warranty||1 Year Halodata Indonesia (+2 Years Registrasi Online)|