Voigtlander For Sony E Mount MACRO APO-LANTHAR 110mm f/2.5 Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.5 to f/22
- Apochromatic Optical Design
- Manual Focus Design
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.7"
- Manual Aperture Ring
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Electronic Contacts Transfer Exif Data
Featuring an apochromatic design, the MACRO APO-LANTHAR 110mm f/2.5 Lens from Voigtlander can produce detailed images with little to no aberration, even with the high resolutions of modern digital sensors. The lens is designed to work with full-frame Sony E-mount cameras and allows users to get close to subjects with a 13.7" minimum focus distance and a 1:1 magnification ratio. Additionally, a fast f/2.5 aperture means the lens can create an incredibly shallow depth of field as well as function well in low-light conditions.
The metal construction is designed to last and features manual focus and aperture control for precise operation during a shoot. A 10-blade diaphragm is also present for silky smooth bokeh and the electronic contacts on the rear of the lens transmit Exif data to the body as well as enable in-body image stabilization. Also included is a hood to block stray light from entering the lens.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras with a 110mm focal length
- Apochromatic design practically eliminates longitudinal chromatic aberrations
- Manual focus allows for smooth control
- Manual aperture ring uses 1/3-stop clicks for tactile control over exposure
- Ten-blade diaphragm helps make bokeh incredibly smooth
- Included lens hood guards the front lens element and helps control flare and ghosting
- Electronic contacts transfer all Exif data between camera and lens to permit full use of camera functions like focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens profile corrections
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|