ZOOM F-CONTROL FRC-8 REMOTE CONTROLLER
· For Location-Sound Recordists
· 9 Faders (8 Channel + 1 Master)
· 1/4" Headphone Jack
· USB Connection and Keyboard Input
· Trim, Pan, Track-Arming Controls
· 12-Segment LED Meters
· Track Scene Edit Buttons
· Battery or DC Power
· USB Bus Power for F4 Only
· Includes Batteries, USB and Audio Cables
Designed for the location-sound recordist, the from is a mixing control surface designed for the F8 and F4 multitrack field recorders. It creates a complete and professional audio rig that offers a broad spectrum of creative possibilities with complete control over sound design and mixing.
The interface provides nine 60mm faders (eight + Master) and hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming. Monitoring channel and output levels is simple with 12-segment LED meters, three user-programmable buttons, and a dedicated time-code button.
Additional controls include Track Scene Edit buttons, which provide shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take. The unit connects to the F8/F4 recorder via USB for a seamless and uncluttered setup, while an additional USB port lets you connect an external keyboard to quickly enter metadata while out in the field. An included 1/4" stereo cable connects the F8/F4 phone out to F-Control's phone in, so you can monitor audio via F-Control's headphone jack.
The durable metal chassis is robust enough to go anywhere and is small and light enough to fit into gear bags and backpacks. The F-Control can be powered by an optional DC power supply or via the included four AA batteries. Additionally, the unit can be USB-powered when using the F4 (not available with the F8). The F-Control ships with a stereo audio cable and a USB cable.
· 9 faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
· 1/4" headphone jack
· USB port for external keyboard connection
· Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming
· 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels
· Dedicated time-code buttons
· Track Scene edit buttons: Shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take screens
· Power options: 4 x AA batteries, 4-pin HIROSE connector with external battery pack, and USB bus power via the F4 (not available with the F8)
· Durable metal chassis
· Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 Multitrack Field Recorders