Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- RXD Stepping AF Motor
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.5".
Covering a flexible wide-angle range, the 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD from Tamron is a versatile zoom for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning ultra-wide to wide focal lengths, this lens is particularly suitable for landscape, astrophotography, and architectural shooting. Its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance. Additionally, adding to the versatility, an RXD stepping motor enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video, along with full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5".
- Versatile wide-angle zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 25.5-42mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system also offers a minimum focusing distance of just 7.5" for working with close-up subjects. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and it is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus function or fine-tuned manual control.
Performance Focal Length 17 to 28mm Aperture Maximum: f/2.8 Camera Mount Type Sony E Format Compatibility 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Minimum Focus Distance 7.48" / 19 cm Features Autofocus Yes Physical Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
|Warranty||1 Year Service and Spareparts|