Azden FMX-42u 4-Channel Microphone Field Mixer with USB Digital Audio Output
· 4 XLR Inputs
· Phantom Power
· Input Limiter
· 2 Balanced Mic/Line XLR Outputs
· Make Backup Recordings Using USB Output
· Record to Smartphone, Tablet or Computer
The Azden FMX-42u is a portable 4-channel audio mixer with built-in
A/D conversion and audio output via mini-USB for connection to smartphones,
tablets, and computers. It is designed for professional and semi-professional
field audio capturing.
The FMX-42u also features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR microphone inputs with individually switched +48V phantom power. A pair of balanced XLR outputs provide line or mic level (switchable) signal to cameras, recorders, etc. Additional features include a switchable input limiter to reduce the possibility of overload distortion, Left / Center / Right Pan switches on all input channels, and enhanced circuitry for improved signal-to-noise ratio. The FMX-42u can be powered either by 6 AA batteries or an optional 12 VDC external power supply. A ballistic nylon carrying case is included.
The FMX-42u is an affordable field mixing solution for event videos, ENG/EFP applications, documentaries, and more.
· On-board A/D converter and 2-channel mini-USB digital audio output
· Mini-USB output connects to computer, smartphone or tablet
· Simultaneous use of both outputs allows the analog signal to be sent to the camera while a backup digital signal can be sent to a smartphone or tablet or computer via mini-USB
· 4 balanced XLR line/mic inputs and pan controls
· Switchable 48V phantom power and limiting
· Professional-quality VU meters
· 2 balanced XLR outputs (line/mic switchable)
· Stereo mini-jack output for DV cameras
· 6x AA battery powered
Optional A/C adapter