Carl Zeiss 35mm f/2.0 ZF.2 Milvus Distagon T*
· F Mount Lens/FX Format
· Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
· 1 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Element
· Distagon Optical Design
· Floating Elements System
· Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
· Manual Focus Design
· Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
· Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
· Weather-Sealed Construction
A standard, bright wide-angle prime for the Nikon F mount, the from utilizes
the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to
produce well-controlled imagery with minimize chromatic aberrations and
distortions. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent
performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve
even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has
also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in
trying lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
· This 35mm f/2 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
· Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in varying lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
· Distagon type optical design incorporates one anomalous partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
· Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
· Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
· Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
· The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
· Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
· All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|