Fujifilm X-S10 Kit 15-45mm Mirrorless Digital Camera
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
In-Body Image Stabilization
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 325 frames per charge.
Film Simulation Modes
- - Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-S10 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- - Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- - Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- - Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- - Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- - PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- - Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- - Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- - Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- - B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- - Sepia: Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR LensIncluded with the camera body is the XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR; a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
Lens Mount FUJIFILM X Camera Format APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor) Pixels Effective: 26.1 Megapixel Maximum Resolution 6240 x 4160 Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 16:9 Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size 23.5 x 15.6 mm Image File Format JPEG, Raw Bit Depth 14-Bit Image Stabilization Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis ISO Sensitivity Auto, 160 to 12800 (Extended: 80 to 51200) Metering Method Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority White Balance Auto, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater Interval Recording Yes Self-Timer 2/10-Second Delay Recording Modes H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
DCI 2K (2048 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [50 to 200 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p/200p/239.76p [50 to 200 Mb/s]
External Recording Modes 4:2:2 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)
Recording Limit Up to 30 Minutes Video Encoding NTSC/PAL Audio Recording Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input (Stereo)
Audio File Format AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo) Focus Type Auto and Manual Focus Focus Mode Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 425 Viewfinder Type Electronic (OLED) // 0.5" // 2,360,000 Dot Viewfinder Eye Point 17.5 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.62xIn the Box :
- FUJIFILM X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- Headphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras&a