Nikon Z50 Body Only + Mount Adapter FTZ
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z 50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z 50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- In-Camera Image Editing: Distortion Control, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim, and Trim Movie.
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Lens Mount Nikon Z Camera Format APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 21.51 Megapixel
Effective: 20.9 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution 5568 x 3712 Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 16:9 Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size 23.5 x 15.7 mm Image File Format JPEG, RAW Bit Depth 14-Bit Image Stabilization Digital (Video Only)Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100 to 51200 (Extended: 100 to 204800) Shutter Speed Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/4000 to 30 Second
1/4000 to 30 Second
Metering Method Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Matrix, Spot Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority Exposure Compensation -5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps) Metering Range -4 to 17 EV Continuous Shooting Up to 11 fps at 20.9 MP
Up to 5 fps at 20.9 MP
Up to 4 fps at 20.9 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
Interval Recording Yes Self-Timer 2/5/10/20-Second DelayVideo Recording Modes MOV/MP4/H.264
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
External Recording Modes UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) up to 120p
Recording Limit Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds Video Encoding NTSC/PAL ISO Sensitivity Auto/Manual: 100 to 25600 Audio Recording Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input (Stereo)
Audio File Format AAC, Linear PCMFocus Focus Type Auto and Manual Focus Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-Time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 209 Autofocus Sensitivity -2 to +19 EVViewfinder and Monitor Viewfinder Type Electronic (OLED) Viewfinder Size 0.39" Viewfinder Resolution 2,360,000 Dot Viewfinder Eye Point 20 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 1.02x Diopter Adjustment -3 to +3 Monitor Size 3.2" Monitor Resolution 1,040,000 Dot Monitor Type 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCDFlash Built-In Flash Yes Flash Modes Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Fill Flash, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction Guide Number 22.97' / 7 m at ISO 100
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 51200 (Extended: 100 to 204800)|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL25 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.6 VDC, 1120 mAh (Approx. 300 Shots)|
|Warranty||PT Alta Nikindo|