Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Full Frame
· E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
· Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
· One Aspherical Element
· Double-Gauss Optical Design
· DC Autofocus Motor
· Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
A simple, bright, and lightweight normal prime, the from is a versatile normal-length prime lens designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its sleek design makes it well-suited for everyday shooting, while the fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field for selective focus imagery. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control spherical aberrations, an employs a double-gauss configuration in order to realize sharper, clearer image quality throughout the aperture range with reduced field curvature. A DC actuator is also employed to provide quick and precise autofocus performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured to render out-of-focus highlights with a smooth, circular appearance. Characterized by its straight-forward design, this go-to lens balances both ease of handling along with enhanced image quality.
· Normal-length 50mm prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
· Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails greater control over focus placement for working with shallow depth of field techniques.
· One aspherical element minimizes spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
· Double-gauss optical configuration helps to reduce field curvature and distortions for more consistent image quality from edge-to-edge.
· DC actuator offers quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications.
· Metal bayonet offers increased durability and a solid feel when mounting the lens.
· Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.