Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- RXD Stepping AF Motor
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
Blending a sleek form-factor with a versatile working range, the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD from Tamron is a full-frame-compatible lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning wide-angle to portrait-length, a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance. Benefitting the optical design is an RXD stepping motor, which enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video, along with full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5". Suiting this lens's use in harsh climates, it also sports a moisture-resistant construction along with a fluorine-coated front element to protect against fingerprints and smudging.
- Versatile standard zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 42-112.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system also offers a minimum focusing distance of just 7.5" for working with close-up subjects, affords full-time manual focus override, and it is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus function or fine-tuned manual focus control.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
|Warranty||Year Halodata Indonesia (+2 Years Registrasi Online)|