AJA HA5-12G HDMI 2.0 to 12G-SDI Converters
AJA’s HA5-12G converts an HDMI 2.0 input to 12G-SDI for 4K/UltraHD single link outputs. HA5-12G includes two 12G-SDI distribution amplifier outputs with eight or two channels of embedded audio from an HDMI source or two-channel analog audio (RCA) input.
HA5-12G also supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation which ensures the connected source continuously supplies custom preferred video formats on output.
A HA5-12G-T Fiber SFP-equipped model is a single channel transmitter capable of extending HDMI 4K/UltraHD signals over long distances, up to 10km over a single Fiber link. HA5-12G-T ships with a FiberLC-1T-12G SFP installed and includes all functionality of the HA5-12G, with the added benefit of extending audio and video signals further.
- Convert HDMI 2.0b up to 4K/UltraHD 60p to 12G-SDI with a second mirrored output
- Supports up to 60p input at 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
- HDMI EDID Emulation
- Two Sample Interleave (2SI) 4K/UltraHD source mapping
- Analyzes HDR Infoframe data coming in over HDMI in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G
- HDR Infoframe decoder as defined in CTA-861-G and HDMI v2.0b
- Embedded audio can be selected from the HDMI or Analog audio inputs
- The Lock LED adjacent to the HDMI input connector indicates by color the detected signal type. Off is no signal, Green is SD-SDI, Red is HD-SDI, Amber is 3G-SDI, Purple is 6G-SDI, and Blue is 12G-SDI.
- Configure via USB port and supplied AJA Mini-Config software
- DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included
- Covered by five-year warranty and AJA’s advanced replacement policy