Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
· Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Body
· Positive-Lock Canon EF Lens Mount
· Increases Angle of View by 0.71x
· Increases Maximum Aperture by 1 Stop
· Switch for In-Body Image Stabilization
· Smooth Iris with Select Adapted Lenses
· Support for Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF
· Programmable Fn Button; Status LED Light
· Weather-Resistant Rubber Mount Gasket
· Compatible with Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II
Realize the full potential of your full-frame Canon EF-mount glass on your APS-C and Super35 format Sony E-mount cameras with this . Utilizing advanced optics, this adapter will increase the apparent angle of view of your full-frame lens by 0.71x, effectively combating the crop factor of an APS-C camera. This also increases the apparent sharpness of your image while also increasing the maximum aperture by 1 stop, making your full-frame lens look as if it were mounted on a full-frame camera.
This cinema-styled electronic adapter features a positive-lock lens mount that will ensure that your adapted lenses are secure. Further improving on previous generations of Smart Adapters, this fifth-generation model now features a rubber gasket to protect the camera's mount from dust and moisture, offers a status notification LED light to check operation modes, and a dedicated switch that controls in-body image stabilization of select cameras. Also, this version is compatible with the Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II video camera.
This adapter is equipped with numerous capabilities thanks to the use of a high-performance 32-bit processor. The features include support for both phase-detect and contrast-detect AF systems as well as the ability to control the aperture from the camera body. Smooth iris effects are possible as well on select lenses and 5-axis stabilization is available thanks to communication of distance information with supported lenses. Also, it features a programmable function button, enables electronic (focus-by-wire) manual focusing, transmits Exif data to the camera, and works with in-lens image stabilization. Additionally, distance and zoom is displayed on certain camcorders and mirrorless cameras, auto magnify can be enabled, and it can automatically switch into APS-C mode depending on the lens used.
Beyond electronic communication, the adapter has many physical advantages as well, such as a black felt flocking on the inside of the adapter that prevents reflections. For larger lenses, there is a removable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with a 1/4"-20 thread on the base.
· Allows users to adapt a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to an APS-C/Super35 Sony E-mount camera or a full-frame camera in APS-C mode.
· Advanced 5 element in 4 group optical construction uses ultra-high index tantalum-based glass that increases the angle of view of a full-frame lens by 0.71x and increases the maximum aperture by 1 stop. This effectively compensates for the 1.5x crop factor of APS-C cameras and provides an image similar to that of a full-frame lens on a full-frame camera.
· Positive-lock lens mount provides extra security when attaching large lenses.
· Electronic contacts permit transmission of data between the lens and camera enabling autofocus, auto exposure, image stabilization, aperture control from the camera body, saving Exif information, and more.
· Status notification LED light on the adapter will show the user what mode the adapter is currently in.
· Dedicated switch for controlling in-body image stabilization.
· Programmable function button for rapid access to commonly used settings and features.
· Support for phase-detect AF with the a7R II, a7 II, a6500, and a6300 cameras.
· Compatible with Sony PXW-FS7M2 (FS7 Mark II) camera.
· Smooth iris support with select Canon (2009 and later), Tamron (SP series 2013 and later), and Sigma (2016 and later) lenses.
· Enables electronic manual focusing on lenses, such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II, that use a focus-by-wire system.
· Support for distance and zoom display, auto magnify, and auto APS-C Size Capture settings on select cameras.
· Internal felt flocking prevents reflections.
· Removable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 thread.
· Powered by camera body.