- Record Start/Stop, Zoom, Focus, Iris
- Gain/ISO, Shutter Mode/Speed/Angle
- Enable/Disable OSD and Color Bars
- White Balance and ND Selection
- Knee Slope, Black Gamma, and Sharpness
- Full Menu Access
- Backlit Keys and Audible Alerts
- Master Black and Master Pedestal
- Powers from Camera: Cables Included
- For Select EOS-C and XF Series Cameras
Providing not only the basic record start/stop, zoom, focus, and iris controls of standard LANC remotes, the RC-V100 Remote Controller from Canon features
much of the functionality found on broadcast CCU remotes. Controls you
will find include full access to the menu, gain and shutter speed, white
balance adjustment, image control, pedestal and master black, and more.
In addition to dedicated controls, two assignable buttons allow the
user to program in frequently called up settings.
buttons are back-illuminated, and can provide audible feedback to
confirm a setting change has been successfully executed. It is possible
to define the directionality of rotaries, disable audible alerts, and
apply other customizations via an array of dip switches. The remote
powers from the host camera so that no separate battery is required, and
a 15" connection cable is included. There is a USB port for firmware
updates so that new functions and support for new camera models can be
Note: Please change your cameras Remote setting (via the menu) from "Standard" to "RC-V100" to enable use with this controller.