Carl Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Milvus Distagon T*
· F Mount Lens/FX Format
· Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
· 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
· Distagon Optical Design
· Floating Elements System
· Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
· Manual Focus Design
· Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
· Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
· Weather-Sealed Construction
An expansive wide-angle for Nikon F mount DSLRs, the from utilizes
a Distagon design to control distortion and produce sharp, clean imagery with a
dynamic perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent
performance throughout the aperture range and four anomalous partial dispersion
elements are featured to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity
and sharpness. For minimizing flare and ghosting, an enhanced Zeiss T*
anti-reflective coating has been applied to benefit working in difficult
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
· This 21mm f/2.8 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 31.5mm equivalent focal length
· Distagon optical design incorporated four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to greatly control distortions and aberrations, as well as increase sharpness and clarity.
· Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
· Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
· Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
· Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
· The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
· Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
· All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|