DataVideo SE-500HD 4 Channel 1080p HDMI Video Switcher
The SE-500HD is a small, cost-effective, 1080p HDMI video switcher with easy-to-use professional features. It has four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, which allow users to connect consumer camcorders, GoPros, HDMI laptops or tablets. What makes the SE-500HD special is the ability to accept various input resolutions at once, so users no longer need to add converters into the workflow.
Don’t let the SE-500HD fool you with its compact size and affordable price. It is loaded with features such as Luma key for graphic overlays, split screen for podcast interviews, and PIP for PowerPoint presentations. It also comes with a built-in audio mixer, so users can plug in microphones and other audio sources directly into the SE-500HD without needing to add an external audio mixer. The SE-500HD is the ideal solution for corporate training, education, podcasts, and house of worship applications.
- 4 Channel HD/SD Digital Video Switcher
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Video Input: 4x HDMI
- Video Output: 2x HDMI (1x Multiview | 1x Program)
- Audio Input: 1x Stereo RCA | 2x Microphone
- Audio Output: 1x Stereo RCA | 1x Stereo headphone mini Jack
- Audio Mixer: 2x Mic | 1x Stereo RCA | 1x internal Digital embedded
- Audio LED Meter
- Transitions: Wipe, Mix & Cut
- Keyer: Lumakey
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Tally Output