The MINI HDMI to SDI Converter allows HDMI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you high resolution signal without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to convert your high def HDMI signal with audio to SDI for long distance transmission and display your work on SDI display.
- Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
- Supports HDMI input timings: email@example.com, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60.
- Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI)
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI :
480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
- Input Port 1 x HDMI
- Output Port 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- SDI Transmission Rates 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- In/Output Resolution 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60 email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- Power Supply DC 5V -12V
- ESD Protection Human body model
±8kV (air-gap discharge) ,
±4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimension 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
- Weight 150g
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- elative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max) 5W