Leica DISTO D2 Laser Distance Measurer
Measuring distances and calculating results with the smallest laser distance meter of the world. The compact and handy base model was specifically designed for indoor applications. Shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, area and volume calculation make measuring fast and very reliable. The last 10 measurements are also stored. As with all Leica laser distance meters, the laser dot is clearly visible. You can always see your targeting point, even if the target object is in a hard to access area. Leica DISTO D2 you will never use a measuring tape again!
· Laser measurer
· Hand loop
Measure distances at the touch of a button and calculate areas or volumes.
from edges or corners
With the flip-out end-piece you are equipped for any measuring situation.
Thanks to its ergonomic and compact design with soft grip, the Leica DISTO D2 sits securely in your hand and fits into any pocket.
The results are shown on a 3-line display. The illuminated display is easily readable, even in the dark.
Minimum / maximum measurements, tracking and storage of results makes your work much easier.
Included items that are practical and clever: Holster: stows everything away neatly, and hand loop: secures the instrument at all heights.
· Clear illuminated display
· A wide range of practical functions
· Shortcut keys: Easy-to-use and rapid access to frequently used functions
· Illuminated 3-line display: Measured values can be read even in the dark
· Flip-out end-piece: Measure from edges or corners
· Stake out function: Stake-out equal distances
· Time delay release: Measure without shake
· Simple 2 Point Pythagorean functions: Indirect height and width measurements for inaccessible positions
· Measuring range — 197'
· Accuracy — ± 0.06"
· Power supply — 2 AAA batteries
· Ingress protection rating — IP54 (equipment is protected against dust and splashing water)
· Operating temperature range — 32 °F - 104 °F
· Dimensions — 1.69" W x 4.37" H x 0.90" D