Lihat gambar lebih detail
- - 47.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- - Maestro II Image Processor
- - Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- - 3.68MP OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- - 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- - DCI 4K24p, UHD 4K30p, Full HD 120p Video
- - ISO 50-50000, up to 10-fps Shooting
- - 35mm, 50mm, and 75mm Crop Modes
- - Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi
- - Weather-Sealed Construction
- 47.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
- Featuring a redeveloped imaging system, the Q2 incorporates a high-resolution 47.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with an updated Maestro II image processor, which lends more flexible image creation along with smooth color and tonal rendering, a broad 13-stop dynamic range, low noise, and a wide sensitivity range from ISO 50-50000. Processing capabilities also afford fast shooting performance, up to 10 fps at full-resolution with a mechanical shutter, along with an especially quick 49-area autofocus system. Stills can be recorded as 14-bit DNG files and JPEGs. The added resolution also enables unique digital zoom capabilities to simulate working with different focal length lenses: 30MP images can be created using a 35mm field of view, 15MP images with a 50mm field of view, and 7MP with a 75mm field of view.
In addition to stills, the Q2 features improved video recording with the ability to shoot both DCI 4K24p and UHD 4K30p video, along with high-speed Full HD recording at up to 120p.
- Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- Key to the popularity of the Q-series is the incorporation of a fixed Summilux 28mm f/1.7 wide-angle prime lens. Blending Leica's optical know-how with a design perfectly matched to the image sensor, this lens incorporates three aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations for sharp and accurate rendering. Its fast f/1.7 maximum aperture also excels in low-light conditions and offers improved control over depth of field. Extending its versatility, a dedicated macro focusing position can also be used for working with subjects as close as 6.7" away. Additionally, optical image stabilization helps to compensate for the effects of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Body Design
- - High-resolution 3.68MP (1280 x 960) OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear and realistic means for eye-level viewing. Its high refresh rate virtually eliminates lag and an updated eye sensor provides faster automatic switching between the EVF and the rear LCD.
- - Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a touchscreen design for intuitive navigation and playback, as well as the ability to touch to focus.
- - Lightweight magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture sealed (IP52-rated) for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- - Adoption of the BP-SCL4 battery, as used with the SL (Typ 601) mirrorless camera, affords an improved 370 shots per charge and the battery's physical design incorporates a rubber gasket to further reinforce the overall weather sealing.
- - Enhanced haptics, following suit of the M10 and CL-series cameras, emphasize a simpler interface, including a single-stage On/Off button, a three-button rear control set, a programmable button within the thumb-wheel dial, a push-button diopter adjustment, and a distinctive thumb grip.
- - Mechanical shutter affords flash sync speeds up to 1/500 sec.
- - Lens features a 49mm filter thread diameter for attaching optional filters.
- - Accepts one SD-type memory card and supports the UHS II protocol.
- - Built-in Wi-Fi, when used in conjunction with the Leica FOTOS app for iOS and Android, permits sharing imagery directly to a linked mobile device and also enables remote control over the Q2 and remote shooting via a live view image. Additionally, Bluetooth LE helps to maintain a permanent connection between -the mobile device and the camera, enabling remote waking of the camera and automatic connection anytime within range.
|Pixels||Actual: 50.4 Megapixel|
Effective: 47.3 Megapixel
|Sensor||Full Frame (24 x 36 mm) CMOS|
|File Formats||Still Images: DNG, JPEG|
|Max Resolution||46.7 MP: 8368 x 5584|
|Lens||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
Effective Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture: f/1.7 (W) to f/16 (T)
|Focus Range||Normal: 11.81" to Infinity / 30 cm to Infinity|
Macro: 6.69" to / 17 cm to
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 50 to 50000|
|Memory Card Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Resolution||4096 x 2160p: 24 fps|
3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 24 fps
1920 x 1080p: 120 fps, 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Touchscreen (1,040,000 Pixels)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) Built In|
|Battery||1 x BP-SCL4 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1860 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.1 x 3.1 x 3.6" / 130.0 x 80.0 x 91.9 mm|
|Weight||1.58 lb / 718 g with battery|
||2 Year Service & Spareparts