Meike Lens Mount Adapter for Select Canon Mount Lenses to Canon RF-Mount Camera
This Meike Lens Mount Adapter allows a Canon EF, EF-S, or EF-M mount camera lens or Canon EF-mount cinema lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by a compatible lens and Canon-RF mount camera.
- Canon EF/EF-S/EF-M Lens to RF Camera
- Canon EF-Mount Cinema Lens to RF Camera
- Use as Extension Tube for Canon RF Lens
- Enables Autofocus and Auto Exposure
Additionally, this adapter can be attached between a Canon RF-mount camera body and lens as an extension tube, allowing the lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focus distance. By placing space between a camera body and lens, focusing distance is shortened and the effect of magnifying your subject is created.
Constructed with aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight.
- Allows a Canon EF, EF-S, or EF-M mount camera lens or Canon EF-mount cinema lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera
- Can be attached between a Canon RF-mount camera body and lens as an extension tube
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Aluminum alloy mounting ring provides a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection.
Camera Mount Canon RF Lens Mount Canon EF-M, Canon EF/EF-S, Canon RF Material Aluminum Dimensions ø: 2.6 x D: 1.6" / ø: 6.6 x D: 4.1 cm Weight 3.88 oz / 110 g Package Weight 0.285 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 3.95 x 2.9 x 1.85"