Lihat gambar lebih detail
Second Generation Z
- - Dual EXPEED 6 image processors offer increased buffer performance, a faster 14 fps continuous shooting rate, and noticeably reduced blackout times in the viewfinder.
- - Updated autofocus now includes Eye and Face Detection for both humans and animals in the Wide-Area AF mode, for both photo and video recording.
- - Timed long exposure shooting is now possible for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes) without the need of an external remote.
- - Dual memory card slots offer more flexible file storage capabilities; one CFexpress Type B and one SD UHS-II slot permit overflow, segregated, and repetitive saving options.
- - USB Type-C port permits in-camera charging or continuous power for on-the-go charging or extended shooting times.
- - The rotation direction of the focus ring on lenses can be switched to suit one's familiarity.
- - Support for HDR (HLG) mode when recording externally gives instant HDR-suitable video files for immediate playback. N-Log is also available for enhanced control during post-production and grading, too.
- - The SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used to update the camera's firmware, instead of relying on a memory card-based system of updating.
- - Updated creative shooting modes include Multiple Exposure, 20 different Picture Control settings, and in-camera Timelapse recording. There is also a Focus Shift mode for recording up to 300 sequential frames with the focus position shifted between exposures for focus stacking applications.
- - Compatible with optional MB-N11 Power Battery Pack for additional battery life and improved handling.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 46.89 Megapixel|
Effective: 45.7 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||8256 x 5504|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:5, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 64 to 25600 (Extended: 32 to 102400)|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps at 45.7 MP for up to 50 Frames|
|Recording Modes||H.264/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit|
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/59.94p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit|
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) & Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus with Phase Detection: 493|
|Viewfinder Size||0.5" & 3,690,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Size||3.2" & Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Slot 1: CFexpress Type B / XQD|
Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
|Connectivity||3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Nikon DC2, USB Type-C (USB 3.0)|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.3 x 4 x 2.7" / 134 x 100.5 x 69.5 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 615 g (Body Only)|
||PT Alta Nikindo