· 32GB Internal Storage
· Custom NVIDIA Tegra Processor
· 6.2" 1280 x 720 Capacitive Touchscreen
· Includes Two Joy-Con Controllers & Grip
· Expandable Storage via microSD Cards
With it, you'll be able to enjoy your Nintendo Switch right out of the box, because The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Bomberman R are included. The Animal Crossing 3-Pack amiibo and Lucas amiibo figures are included. There is also an included Snakebyte USA Starter Kit, which comes with a bag, a game case for your cartridges, controller caps, stereo earphones, a screen protector, a cleaning cloth, and a soft card.
· Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Red Controllers
In addition to providing single- and multi-player thrills at home, the system can be taken on the go, so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.
At home, the system rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its 6.2" screen, which displays bright, high-definition gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car, or at a friend's apartment.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and "HD Rumble" technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming. Thanks to the built-in kickstand, you can have two-player sessions in front of the TV or anywhere else.
Home Gaming System
At home, the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift the Nintendo Switch from the dock, and it near-instantly transitions to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from your TV. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the built-in kickstand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: one player can use a Joy-Con in each hand, or two players can each take one. Connect up to eight Joy-Con controllers for a variety of gameplay options.
o When used together, the Joy-Con replicate traditional inputs of previous platforms, including dual two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons and directional buttons (in lieu of a d-pad), and four shoulder buttons.
o Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the SL and SR buttons on top can be use as shoulder buttons. (Attaching the included Joy-Con Strap makes these buttons more prominent.)
· Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions), and post them to popular social media networks
· Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
· HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle, realistic vibrations, allowing you to, for example, feel the sensation of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con.
· IR Motion Camera: Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape, and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games. For example, it can tell how far away a player's hand is, and even if the hand is forming a rock, paper or scissors shape.
· amiibo: There is an NFC reader/writer located on Joy-Con (R). (This is also included in the separately sold Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.) The Nintendo Switch is compatible with existing amiibo; usage is game-dependent.
· Rechargeable: Joy-Con charge while attached to a Nintendo Switch system, both in the Dock and in handheld mode. They can also be charged using a Nintendo Switch Charging Grip accessory (sold separately).
· Release Button: On the back of each Joy-Con is a small button that is pressed to detach the controller from the main unit. They slide on and off using a built-in rail system.
Enhanced Parental Controls
The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for a Nintendo Switch system.
More System Features
Nintendo Switch has a 6.2-inch capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720.
When using the Nintendo Switch Dock, signals up to 1080p can be output via HDMI.
TV Mode supports 5.1-channel surround sound. Using the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
Battery life can last for up to six hours, but this will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly three hours on a single charge. While away from home, Nintendo Switch can be charged via its USB Type-C port.
Nintendo Switch has 32GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and has the option to expand its capacity using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
USB ports on the Nintendo Switch dock can be used to charge accessories, such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip.
The Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11ac) connection. In addition, up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection by connecting a separately available USB LAN Adapter.