Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH POWER O.I.S. (H-RS100400E)
· Micro Four Thirds System
· 200-800mm (35mm Equivalent)
· Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
· 1 Aspherical ED, 1 UED and 2 ED Elements
· High-Speed 240 fps AF, Focus Limiter
· POWER O.I.S., Dual I.S. Compatibility
· Built-In Rotating Tripod Collar & Hood
· Weather-Resistant Construction
· Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Micro Four Thirds lens with a not-so-micro zoom range, the Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic offers a truly expansive 200-800mm
equivalent focal length range, yet retains a relatively compact stature to suit
the Micro Four Thirds system. Characterized by its Leica branding, this
sophisticated optic employs aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements to
significantly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom
range for a high degree of image clarity and sharpness. Also benefitting image
sharpness, a POWER O.I.S. system, which is compatible with Lumix G camera's
Dual I.S. function, helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for
sharper handheld shooting at longer focal lengths.
Benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, a 240 fps high-speed AF motor is both quiet and precise, and a focus limiter function can be employed to constrain the focusing range for even quicker performance. Additionally, the physical design of the lens utilizes a gapless construction that renders it both dust- and moisture-resistant for use in inclement conditions. And while its lightweight, compact form factor is suitable for handheld shooting, the 100-400mm f/4-6.3 also features an integrated rotating tripod collar for fast switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations when working atop a monopod or tripod.
· Telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras, this lens offers a 200-800mm equivalent focal length.
· Designed in collaboration with Leica, the 20 elements, 13 groups optical design incorporates one aspherical extra-low dispersion element, one Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion element, and two extra-low dispersion elements. The combination of aspherical and low dispersion elements helps to reduce spherical aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
· POWER O.I.S. mechanism helps to control camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This system is also compatible with the Dual I.S. function in select Lumix G cameras, which more effectively minimizes the appearance of camera shake by using both sensor-shift and lens-shift type stabilization methods.
· A 240 fps AF motor offers fast, precise, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both stills shooting and video recording applications.
· Focus Limiter allows you to constrain the focusing range of the lens from its minimum focusing distance to infinity, or from 16.4' to infinity.
· The minimum focusing distance is 4.3', which pairs with an equivalent maximum magnification of 0.5x to support working with close-up subjects.
· A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
· Gapless construction renders the lens both dust- and moisture-resistant to support photographing in outdoor and harsh environments.
· A built-in quick-shift, two-part rotating tripod collar permits quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and keeps the lens controls in the same place once rotated for more intuitive handling.
· An integrated hide-away lens hood can retract around the lens when not in use, or be deployed to guard against stray light from causing unwanted lens flare and ghosting.
· A zoom ring lock prevents unwanted lens creep from occurring while carrying the lens.
· Dedicated levers are available to select the Focus Limiter position, AF or MF focusing methods, or to deactivate the lens-based POWER O.I.S.
|Warranty||Panasonic Gobel Indonesia|